- Make sure that the vanity has enough drawers or shelves to house the everyday necessities.
- Add shelves for frequently used products, this frees up the vanity top and makes it easier to clean.
- Use hooks on the back of the door to store bathrobes.
- Use hooks to hang the hair dryer in a tidy fashion.
- Have a separate towel holder for the hand towel to dry your hand rather than everyone using your bath towels and pulling them off the towel rail.
- Provide easy use baskets for laundry.
- Have something to sit on ( if space prevails) to get changed, this can double up as storage if you choose a stool with a lid for example.
- Select a molded shower cubicle so you can have shelves for shampoo etc. Or build in shelves if you have a tiled shower, or purchase a hanging rack if you can’t achieve any of those. It will make it easier to keep your shower clean.
- Always wipe down your shower after use. This does sound labor intensive but it isn’t if you get the right tool. A simple rubber blade works wonders. This removes all the water off the glass and it dries clear, and doesn’t leave all those terrible round water marks on the glass that eventually become impossible to remove. It also reduces cleaning time each week.